Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 30, 2012

Back in Black


Back in Black

I'm a huge fan of black on black and comfort which is why I love this outfit so much. 

I paired an oversized black cotton tee with black leggings and added my uggs, a scarf and th newest edition to my wardrobe: my denim jacket.

Today was pretty insane for me. I've been running around since 9 this morning getting some errands done, spending time at my internship decorating for our Breakfast with Santa event tomorrow and then heading over to work at 5.  I needed something comfortable that I can trim some trees in (10 to be exact) but also looks nice enough to wear to a casual day at work.  

I love black on black but I think it's nice to spice it up with some neutral colors or an awesome jacket. 

Jacket: Forever 21
Shirt: Old Navy
Leggings: Hanes
Boots: Ugg
Scarf: American Eagle
Rings: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment