Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pinterest Recreation






Pinterest Recreation

About 2 weeks ago I was browsing through my pinterest when I saw this outfit. I thought it looked pretty cute and I pinned it for future reference.  Later that day I was browsing through the Forever 21 site when I saw the same sweater as before. I instantly bought it and picked up a denim jacket and some earrings while I was on there.

My package arrived this afternoon right before I left for class. After I saw it on the porch on my way out of the house I grabbed the box and ran up the stairs to try on my new clothes and then bolted to class.

I've been wanting a denim jacket for a while now that it seems like they're making a comeback but I could never justify spending over $30 on one given my limited budget and the fact that in a few weeks I'll practically be living in my huge winter coat since it will be to cold to wear much else.

The sweater was thicker than I had originally thought it was which is nice since it will keep me a little warmer. I opted for a medium in the jacket, but I almost wish I had gone a size larger for when I wear thicker shirts, but overall it's not to tight.

I love this look, but mostly I love the fact that I was able to recreate an outfit I saw on Pinterest for once, instead of just oggling over the clothes that a poor college student like myself can't afford.

Jacket: Forever 21
Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Shoe Dazzle
Rings: Forever 21



No comments:

Post a Comment