Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 26, 2012

Date Night + OOTN




Date Night + OOTN

I decided to break out my most recent purchases thanks to some awesome Black Friday sales for a date night.  It's been pretty chilly here in Wyoming lately so I opted to go with my new cream sweater with leather shoulder patches, black pants, black boots and some awesome accessories.  



I'm slightly obsessed with bows and I practically died when I saw this necklace at Forever 21 this past weekend.  It's a great statement piece without being super loud.  I felt like it complimented the edgyness (is that a word?) of the leather in the sweater quite well. 

This was a first date so I didn't want to be overly sexy or look like I was trying to hard.  I'm not one to show a ton of skin and I think its sexiest to leave a little to the imagination.  I like to wear something that fits me great and shows off my figure but is demure enough to show that I'm a lady, not an object.

My date was sweet enough to surprise me with these amazing flowers.


We went out to sushi and had a pretty good time.  I'm not 100% sure how I feel about him yet, but the flowers definitely impressed me.  My roommate saw them sitting on the counter when she got home and left me a note that read "This is WINNING. I already like him!" So at least he has her approval!

Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: Old Navy (Having a HUGE sale right now!)
Boots: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Forever 21
Rings: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment